May 8, 2007
Toronto
I missed the Leicester game :down:

I did enjoy the 3 goals in 5 minutes against Bolton though :thumbsup:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
This season we have chosen to leave all the highlights until the last few weeks of the season.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Best game: Leicester at home
Best moment: Three goals in five minutes against Bolton
Best goal (that I've seen): Spanish Dave's against Birmingham

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't really remember the leicester game that well. But a 3-0 victory over the team that is running away with the division at the moment will always be fondly remembered. I think the 2-0 v Burnley loses a bit of shine because of the keeper being sent off, which takes the shine off, even though we were leading when they went down to 10.

I'm thinking in some ways, coming from behind to beat Bolton might be the highlight, simply because it was something we hadn't done since August 2011 (and haven't done since).

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
I don't really remember the leicester game that well. But a 3-0 victory over the team that is running away with the division at the moment will always be fondly remembered. I think the 2-0 v Burnley loses a bit of shine because of the keeper being sent off, which takes the shine off, even though we were leading when they went down to 10.

I'm thinking in some ways, coming from behind to beat Bolton might be the highlight, simply because it was something we hadn't done since August 2011 (and haven't done since).

Evidently :jester:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The build up for Spanish Len's goal at Elland Road , for those 30 seconds it was like watching Barça.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here