Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship sequences

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
A couple of outstanding ones at the moment -

Middlesbrough - gone seven matches and a total of 11 hours and 44 mins without a goal. Haven't scored since Jan 18. I thought their new manager was meant to be good? Play-offs completely out of the question now.

Blackpool - Haven't won in 17 matches, last victory 30 November. Got to be a good bet for relegation if this continues for much longer!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
A couple of outstanding ones at the moment -

Middlesbrough - gone seven matches and a total of 11 hours and 44 mins without a goal. Haven't scored since Jan 18. I thought their new manager was meant to be good? Play-offs completely out of the question now.

Blackpool - Haven't won in 17 matches, last victory 30 November. Got to be a good bet for relegation if this continues for much longer!

Poyet didn't start winning week in, week out, straight off. It took time for the players to grasp what he wanted. Karanka might be the same- they have a decent squad & I could see them improving next season.

Blackpool: well they're currently eight points (I think) clear of the relegation places but playing badly. Would be more than happy to see them drop, it's a dump to go to.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Blackpool, currently on 35 points, will probably need another 10 - 15 points to stay up.

I can't honestly see them getting that many. Watching the football league show on Sunday, they are in my 3 to drop, along with Yeovil and Barnsley/Millwall.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Bloody hope Blackpool go down as they're the only team likely to let me down in a start of season trixie as it stands. Unfortunately I think they'll just about survive, as Barnsley and Yeovil haven't got it in them, whilst Millwall are also in freefall.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I should imagine if Blackpool do go down they could be in pretty serious trouble - or do they still have a Tom Ince outright sale to look forward to?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here