Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton at home

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield
Lets hope Sheff Utd beat Charlton in the FA Cup this weekend because the semi-finals are to be played the weekend of the 12/13 April when we are due to play Charlton.
Having a quick look at the fixture list it would appear that there are no midweek slots between now and the end of the season that both us and Charlton are free for a potential re-scheduled game.

Addick

Jan 20, 2008
Thank you Daffy Duck your support is appreciated. Our fixture back log is beginning to frighten me....we have a pudding of a pitch which has meant numerous games called off and a Cup run, (which I hasten to add is just not the Charlton way), has meant a real backlog of games. In a relegation struggle this is not what we want. I live in Shoreham so am not that fussed when the game gets played though I would like my seat in the 1901 section if it is mid-week of course.
Hope you are all looking after Mr Stephens in your midfield-that is a man of some talent-even if we struggled to find it at times.
His departure has enable a young player, one Diego Poyet start his CAFC career. Wow what an impact he has made-really fine midfield addition-talking to team mates-assured passing and tackling. I can honestly say I have never seen an 18yo with such maturity
Up the Addicks and Seagulls

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Been impressed so far with Dale Stephens. He seems to have fitted in pretty seamlessly into the way we play.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Will Charlton follow the example of Watford last season and loan players from one of the owners 5 other clubs.

Unlikely because of the rules the FL brought in - closing the loophole.

The new owner actually suggested moving Charltons best players over to Liege as they are close to qualifying for the Champions League.

Oh, and since I rather like Sheffield United - hopefully they win.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Unlikely because of the rules the FL brought in - closing the loophole.

The new owner actually suggested moving Charltons best players over to Liege as they are close to qualifying for the Champions League.

Oh, and since I rather like Sheffield United - hopefully they win.

All Charlton have to do now is "buy" the players from Liege instead of loaning them, as Watford have done, or until this further loophole is closed and the next one is opened by Watford.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Lets hope Sheff Utd beat Charlton in the FA Cup this weekend because the semi-finals are to be played the weekend of the 12/13 April when we are due to play Charlton.
Having a quick look at the fixture list it would appear that there are no midweek slots between now and the end of the season that both us and Charlton are free for a potential re-scheduled game.

NSC: giving Naylor stories since forever:

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/11053013.Albion_heading_for_fixture_nightmare/?ref=twtrec

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here