Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking on Saturday

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Going to give parking a try on sat as I have to pick up my youngster as early as possible from a location away from bus service/rail.

If you had to choose. Would you go for the uni, bridge, Bennett's field or other?

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I did that but just want a conclusive answer on the three options. Most threads are about generic problems and don't specify the site or are updated on policy at bf

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I'm not sure you have the option of Bennett's Field, do you...?

My experience has been that the Bridge works quite well. Obviously you will need to be, at least, a JLPATFW to get away with minimum delay.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Bf is open to me but with changes and my schedule it's appears to be a none starter. Uni or the bridge 1-1 at the mo

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Uni ... but I can see loads of people in BF switching to Uni and shifting the problem there

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'd be amazed if anyone who has used both Bridge and the Uni would opt for Bridge.

Umm...i tried the uni for the Reading cup game and found it a nightmare....for me personally i would opt for the Bridge, but then I'm prepared to have a bovril on the concourse while all the fuss dies down

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Umm...i tried the uni for the Reading cup game and found it a nightmare....for me personally i would opt for the Bridge, but then I'm prepared to have a bovril on the concourse while all the fuss dies down

Fair enough, but that was a "travel not included" Cup game and those are not representative of a (3pm Saturday) league game.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Bridge or University.

BTW, there might be a queue.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
I've parked in both and Uni will be better for you getting out. If you can stand the hate, leave 5 minutes early and you'll be straight out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here