Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cocktail Party...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I have been Invited to a cocktail party and you need to take your own spirit and make everyone a cocktail, bit of a shit idea if you ask me, but I guess thats whats happened to the world. I would assume the majority of people will take vodka!

anyone got any good suggestions/recipes.

expecting a few Harveys based cocktails!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Make up a litre of Vodka + Orange, and stick some MDMA in it

Sorted

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Maybe don't go if you think it's a shit idea?

Sorry mate, I forgot it was your party!

However two reasons I will still attend, If everyone who didnt want to go didn't go, who would stand in the kitchen moaning all night at how shit it is, whilst secretly enjoying it?

Second reason its a girls party, which means BOOBIES. I'm a big fan of Boobs and for this reason I'm in.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Take a bottle of Baileys and mix it with lemonade. It makes a hard honeycombe and you'll be able to laugh at people not being able to drink it out of a glass and the host will never hold such a stupid party again as they'll have to throw away all the glasses ( it's virtually impossible to get the glasses clean ! ).

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
For the protest vote...

As per Westdene, but more alcoholic...

Liquid Crunchie

Put a shot of Baileys in each glass then pour an equal amount of Babycham in and drink bloody quickly! Any delay in drinking it and the Baileys has time to curdle and solidify in the glass making it much harder to drink.

Generally serves the purpose of ending drinking games pretty quickly!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here