Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pulis fining Palace's divers

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Smashing. I wish more managers would do that.

I also wish the FA would cite players afterwards, but I guess there are some borderline cases which are not clear. Certainly ban and fine the clear dives.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Would I like to see Oscar doing this?

Yup. And we do have one or two villains who - let's try and be diplomatic - 'go down rather easily...'

Agreed - I've been saying the same for some years - most notably with Adam El Abd's theatrics. And I love AEA.

I really thought it would take supporters turning against their own divers to finally bring about the change needed, but perhaps the change can be led from inside the clubs themselves.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Wish he was our manager to be honest. Would be nailed on for promotion!

Even Palace fans are moaning about the style of football under Pulis. Still, at least it doesn't look out of place in that antiquated shithole of a ground they play in. Dinosaur football at a prehistoric venue - Channel 4's Time Team have been dispatched in the hope of catching sight of the very future of Welsh football - the lesser-spotted Joniesta.

:amex:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Pulis wouldn't have said a word if either Thomas or Chamakh were awarded penalties.

Would I like to see Oscar doing this? Yup.

Does he do it? No idea.

And we do have one or two villains who - let's try and be diplomatic - 'go down rather easily...'

Funny that, I have that uncharitable thought about one as well and if he didn't I suspect he would get more decisions go his way.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Chico wasn't impressed with the penalty that was given

Bhv2QMfIUAAWsPb.jpg

don't know how to add the tweet but he's getting a bit of stick as well

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I applaud Pullis for this. I believe Chelsea fans used to be very embarrassed when the big lad Drogba, used to fall down as if he was shot, when someone sneezed in a different hemisphere.

Regarding the comments that we should have Pullis as a manager. He reminds me of Mike Bailey. Knows how to keep teams up (never been relegated) but the football tends to bore the pants off the fans after a while. Any promoted side would do well to hire Pullis for a season or two to establish themselves. Once the objective has been met, another manager can be engaged. Pullis will always work.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Credit where credit is due.

This is a brilliant money making scheme from Palace.

They will seriously minted with this initiative :lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
As much as I detest the man and the club , credit to him for that.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Channel 4's Time Team have been dispatched in the hope of catching sight of the very future of Welsh football - the lesser-spotted Joniesta.

:amex:

Well they're looking in the wrong bloody place for starters then, as he's out on loan at Ipswich Town :facepalm:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Lopez and Buckley would be on the breadline if we brought that in.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here