Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Relegation from League Two.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Many of us here have 'soft spots' for other clubs around the country whether it a be Bala Town or East Fife maybe even Woking ? However looking at the current League Two who would not like to see relegated ? Have to say for me Torquay United it's a football outpost and we need them all.http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/tables

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Any side promoted from the Conference is a team that I want to see do well, so it's good to see Newport and Mansfield not near the drop.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Feel a bit sorry for any team (bar Pompey) on the brink of dropping out of the FL. Thankfully Plymouth should survive comfortably and at this rate will be in the playoffs!

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I'd definitely like to see Accrington Stanley survive. Even when they were a non league club, I always used to look out for their results, for no particular reason. I do remember as a youngster, looking at the images in 'Shoot' Magazine of Peel Park in a Rundown state from years gone by. Their rise from oblivion was an inspiration. It would be sad if they were to fall out the League again.

As for who I would like to see drop. One OBVIOUS one that I really don't need to name. As for the other? Northampton maybe? I've been there twice and always found it a bit 'meh' there. Torquay is quite a good awayday, abet a bit of a trek to get to.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Not too concerned as the teams that go down will be replaced teams from the conference, some of which have had good league records.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here