Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

COC Final

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Where is everyone watching the big game today?

One of the showpiece occasions in British football and whilst it's not the dream all Manchester final we all wanted it should still be a crackerjack of a game.

I'm watching it in the Ship Inn, landlord has dropped the prices of draft lager by 15% for the big day and got a half time tombola to win a signed Yeovil Town sweatshirt and some goalkeeper gloves.

Wherever you're watching, enjoy it.

My prediction? City 3-1 Sunderland

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Same old script Cron. Getting more like Ernest every day.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
C'mon Gus!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Big game ????
What's that then ??????????????!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Finally, a thread for all of us in the OsCar to get our teeth into. :thumbsup:

Utter humiliation for Blunderland today please. Nothing less than 5-0 will do. As the fifth goal goes in Poyet's ego explodes all over the Wembley turf, covering Liam Bridcutt in the stands, who temporary loses focus and stumbles onto the pitch, in the ensuing farce Poyet announces on live TV that the ceiling has been reached and that with him in charge of Chelsea yesterday they would have won 6-0 at Fulham and also that, with the early kick off at Loftus Road, he could also have doubled up as Leeds United manager and would have got more than a poxy point off of QPR.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Does anyone watch the league cup final anymore? Crikey, I'll only watch the FA Cup final if I have nothing else to do these days. Both tournaments have been devalued Over the years by clubs playing weakened teams, semi finals at Wemberley, OTT ticket prices. For this final both sides were given just 30k tickets for their fans, the rest presumably going to non-fans/corporate 'guests'.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'll be watching Alexander Kristoff, 12/1, ripping up Kuurne-Brussel-Kuurne before settling down to Diamonds Are Forever.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Does anyone watch the league cup final anymore? Crikey, I'll only watch the FA Cup final if I have nothing else to do these days. Both tournaments have been devalued Over the years by clubs playing weakened teams, semi finals at Wemberley, OTT ticket prices. For this final both sides were given just 30k tickets for their fans, the rest presumably going to non-fans/corporate 'guests'.

As soon as Brighton go out of this competition I have pretty much zero interest in the league cup.
This means that I have had pretty much zero interest in my whole lifetime.
May channel hop though to see how Poyet is faring

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Finally, a thread for all of us in the OsCar to get our teeth into. :thumbsup:

Utter humiliation for Blunderland today please. Nothing less than 5-0 will do. As the fifth goal goes in Poyet's ego explodes all over the Wembley turf, covering Liam Bridcutt in the stands, who temporary loses focus and stumbles onto the pitch, in the ensuing farce Poyet announces on live TV that the ceiling has been reached and that with him in charge of Chelsea yesterday they would have won 6-0 at Fulham and also that, with the early kick off at Loftus Road, he could also have doubled up as Leeds United manager and would have got more than a poxy point off of QPR.

I am going to watch a stream, but only because Poyet is involved.
I hope they get totally outplayed, stuffed by 5 goals as the camera zooms in on Poyet in the dugout suffering abject humiliation.
I don't know what I will find more aggravating, Poyet leading out a team out Wembley so soon after he could/should have done with us, or the posters on here who still support him as if he did nothing wrong.
I think that his passing style will go out of the window for the first time and they will slow the game down with a series of fouls and timewasting, this is too important for him to loose as they cannot outfootball Citeh. Either way it will be interesting, pleased that ballsack Bridcutt is cup tied, that would have been enough to make my p**s boil.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Where is everyone watching the big game today?

One of the showpiece occasions in British football and whilst it's not the dream all Manchester final we all wanted it should still be a crackerjack of a game.

I'm watching it in the Ship Inn, landlord has dropped the prices of draft lager by 15% for the big day and got a half time tombola to win a signed Yeovil Town sweatshirt and some goalkeeper gloves.

Wherever you're watching, enjoy it.

My prediction? City 3-1 Sunderland

Not much goes on in Lyme regis then..........

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Got some good Sunderland supporting friends all at the game today so I hope they get an unlikely win.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
I always watch streams through Wiziwig which usually goes through to Cricfree. It gives the direct broadcasts of Sky and BT Sport. Usually very good.
Going to tune in now.

Just been trying them.

Why do they need credit card details, for a "free" service? Seems a bit risky - is it in fact safe?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here