Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jesse watch

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
OK against Millwall. First touch let him down at times. Quick feet, good vision. 'Bought' the penalty which won us the match. Much more to come.

Not as good as Solly (based on one display).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Looked pretty solid and lively to me, should be a benefit as opposed to Obika.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Liked what I saw, seemed livelier and more energetic than Solly. His position was up front, but with the ball not going in that direction, not much for him to get stuck into.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Quite light and pushed off the ball easily. However, was energetic, good movement and did more good than bad. Promising start, hopefully more to come.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Promising signs, give him time to settle and gel with the team and he could be a real creative force.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Didn't do too much but chased back well a couple of times and his quick thinking got him the wrong side of Shittu which won the penalty.

PG

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Really good movement today against Reading. At times I thought he was a step ahead of the rest of our team. Tracked back also. This guy is special.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Needs to bulk up way to feathery and very easily has the ball taken away from him.
Also does go over rather easily but then again he is a Manure player and they teach them that well.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Not the potent striking force I'd expected but a solid all-round performance with great tracking-back and defending.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Watching on stream I thought he was decent. It seems the main criticism of him is that he's a bit of a Jesse.

But tracks back and does tackle, he could easily say its not his job and not bother.

I think when he gets on the same wavelength he will get a good few goals...... And when hes not put outwide which isolates him as a goalscorer.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
A better performance yesterday, a lot stronger than on Tuesday night. I thought he also looked more ambitious in trying to take shots. Coming along nicely I think.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I like him and, since he signed, we've started to be a lot more clinical. Not him personally, but I wonder whether it's given the players a lift. Our performances have been very 'professional' (ie a bit dull but very effective).
10 points from 4 games says every player has done a job lately.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here