Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky boxing night.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Jim Watt already annoying me. Cardle's opponent should have been allowed to carry on he says, boxing a a tough game. Yes we know that Jim, but the kid was beaten and getting hurt.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Jim Watt already annoying me. Cardle's opponent should have been allowed to carry on he says, boxing a a tough game. Yes we know that Jim, but the kid was beaten and getting hurt.

Skipping Watt's NSC-level misplaced assertions of certainty is perhaps the only consolation for those of us without Sky. Unless the tin can DeFail thinks he is fighting can pull off a surprise on 5.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Effortless win from AJ....he may only be beating up bums and fat ****s right now but he's doing it with a style and a class which makes me think he has a BIG future.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Effortless win from AJ....he may only be beating up bums and fat ****s right now but he's doing it with a style and a class which makes me think he has a BIG future.

I think Tyson Fury would still beat him.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The Degale fights pretty decent channel 5 now.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Perhaps they should put him against Audrey...oh sorry, he needs a competitive opponent.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
DeGales in trouble!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Joshua v someone like Sprott would be a good learning fight

De Gale on top now but I just don't like him and he has been lost behind Froch and Groves

He just doesn't excite me. De Gale I mean. AJ has all the time he needs. Look back at Lennox Lewes's early career to see that. Just looked it up .... Lewes fought for the European after 14 and the British against Gary Mason in his next fight.

Last edited:

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
The bloke AJ smashed tonight recently went 9 rounds with Derek Chisora. He's carrying a bit of timber but he is no mug either. Joshua looks mustard in my eyes. In terms of talent he is leagues ahead of pretty much the entire hw division in this country. That said we don't know what he will be like when he gets taken to the trenches. I'd like to see him fight Michael Sprott or John McDermot next, as both should give him some rounds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here