Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not sure who this lot were but they must have been pretty useful ;)

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
ty2a8uqa.jpg

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Never heard of them.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
They can't have been that good, only one of them still works at the Club. Mind you the Grandson of the chap sat next to Mike Bamber, must have been impressed as he has since tried to imitate the success his Grandad had. Not quite there yet.

southasp

Jan 24, 2009
portslade
They can't have been that good, only one of them still works at the Club. Mind you the Grandson of the chap sat next to Mike Bamber, must have been impressed as he has since tried to imitate the success his Grandad had. Not quite there yet.

Two of them still work for the club actually!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Good as it is now at the Amex, and the football we play................... That was a seriously brilliant time to watch and support The Albion.
A great team all round, played superb football, and standing in the North Stand with 30,000 crowds, especially the evening cup games, were simply awesome.
Happy Days

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Good as it is now at the Amex, and the football we play................... That was a seriously brilliant time to watch and support The Albion.
A great team all round, played superb football, and standing in the North Stand with 30,000 crowds, especially the evening cup games, were simply awesome.
Happy Days
Yes indeed it was.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What does he do?

Andy Rollings: "I do something called match day hosting. We go along to the games and we get allocated a lounge in the 1901 club. We do a meet and greet and have a chat about the game just gone and the game to come. If there’s a dining area we do little quizzes. It’s about meeting the supporters. We talk about present day, past-day. It's an amazing experience. I've met so many people - I also met some new friends through being there. Loving every minute!"

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Andy Rollings: "I do something called match day hosting. We go along to the games and we get allocated a lounge in the 1901 club. We do a meet and greet and have a chat about the game just gone and the game to come. If there’s a dining area we do little quizzes. It’s about meeting the supporters. We talk about present day, past-day. It's an amazing experience. I've met so many people - I also met some new friends through being there. Loving every minute!"

Good to hear. Liked him as a player.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Has he still got the cafe in Preston Park?

Yes, he still runs that.

He also still plays football, but fractured his ankle before Christmas.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Rollo's last match at the Goldstone... the infamous clash with Fashanu:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here