Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Reading FC ‏@ReadingFC 28m
Perhaps we paid for a below par first half performance and conceding that first goal hit us hard once again. So frustrating.

Reading FC ‏@ReadingFC 30m
Just too little time to capitalise on Yeovil's red cards, we threw everything at it, but some desperate defending came to the Glovers' aid.

:tantrum:

sebtucknott

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Perhaps we paid for a below par first half performance and conceding that first goal hit us hard once again. So frustrating.

Just too little time to capitalise on Yeovil's red cards, we threw everything at it, but some desperate defending came to the Glovers' aid.

How is 25mins too little time to capitalise on THREE red cards?!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Yeovil's first player was sent off on 66mins, the second on 71mins, the third on 88mins.

There were 7 minutes added time.

They had at least a one-man advantage for 31 minutes, two-man advantage for 26 minutes, and 9 minutes with 3 extra men. How much time should a promotion chasing side need to score a goal vs the then bottom club when they have a THREE man advantage?

"Too little time" my arse.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Reading had 21 corners, and were the only team NOT to win on my 9 team accie, f*****g Adkins, useless tw@t

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just when I thought I had got THAT Walsall game out of my mind, a thread like this brings back the nightmare.

Won't sleep tonight because of the "Flashbacks" :mad:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just when I thought I had got THAT Walsall game out of my mind, a thread like this brings back the nightmare.

Won't sleep tonight because of the "Flashbacks" :mad:

I wonder if this result has made a Reading fans realise Adkins is the wrong man for the job, just like some of us realised that Adams was not the man after the Walsall fiasco.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
:lolol::lolol::lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's not a bad day, all in all, when I think of managers I have a particular dislike for.

-Redknapp's expensive promotion chasers fail to beat Leeds at home

-Holloway loses to a by all accounts dodgy penalty, and to us

-Adkins' side fail to beat eight men

-Pardew's stupidity finally catches up with him even when his team win

-Billy Davies sees Forest thrashed at home by Wigan.

Tremendous stuff.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
It's not a bad day, all in all, when I think of managers I have a particular dislike for.

-Redknapp's expensive promotion chasers fail to beat Leeds at home

-Holloway loses to a by all accounts dodgy penalty, and to us

-Adkins' side fail to beat eight men

-Pardew's stupidity finally catches up with him even when his team win

-Billy Davies sees Forest thrashed at home by Wigan.

Tremendous stuff.

No doubt Redknapp and Davies will bemoan their lack of players. Same old BS excuses. Holloway's current situation reminds me of when he was Leicester manager. Millwall are a sinking shit.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's all about the good guys - Rosler, Oscar, Dyche and Pearson.
Redknapp, Adkins, Davies and McClaren will hopefully all fall by the wayside as this season rumbles slowly towards its conclusion.

Still no Wayne Bridge for Reading.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here