Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
bruno-l229-1388939_478x359.jpg

Bruno being interviewed at the training ground

PUBLISHED
05:05 1st March 2014
by Ben Soro-Perez
We have a really important month coming up and we have a lot of games that will decide where we will be in the table"
Bruno
Renew your season ticket before 5pm on Thursday 13th*March to secure your seat!*
This applies to upfront payers only.

Bruno has identified March as a pivotal month of the season if Albion are to once again make the Championship Play-Offs.
The Seagulls have seven league games during the month, starting at Millwall this weekend, and the full-back told seagulls.co.uk, "We have a really important month coming up and we have a lot of games that will decide where we will be in the table.
"But we can only think of one game at a time now. Millwall will be difficult because of how they play and even though they're struggling at the moment we will need to concentrate and take our chances.
"If we play like we did against Wigan, we'll win nine out of every ten games but we need to score more goals so we have to be more clinical in front of goal."
fixtures229-1388918.jpg

Albion's fixtures in March
The Spaniard admitted that hitting the top six and achieving promotion to the Premier League is something that drives him on adding, “It's my objective and I want to be there.
"I am working hard every day and aiming for the top six firstly, and then promotion.
"It's really important, not just for me, but for everyone to work hard for the club to achieve this.
bruno-l229-1082308.jpg

*Bruno is determined to hit the play-offs again*
"The league has always been the most important thing and performance wise we must be better – even though we are playing much better than our position in the table suggests.
"We are creating a lot of chances but we are not scoring enough and I think the Wigan game was the clearest example of this.
"It is frustrating because we are doing everything to be higher in the table, but that's football."

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

The experienced right-back also had words of praise for the squad's latest addition, Jesse Lingard, following his first training session yesterday.

"What's surprising for me is that I knew he was a young guy but yesterday in training he and his personality were really good.
"He's a dynamic player too and I think he'll be good for us."
UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES
Albion v Reading:
Saturday 8th March, kick-off 3pm
Albion v QPR:
Tuesday 11th March, kick-off 7.45pm
Albion v Ipswich Town:
Saturday 22nd March, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions