Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Venue: The Den
Referee: Geoff Eltringham
Kick Off: 15:00

Team News:

Owen Garvan is likely to go straight into the starting 11 for Millwall following on from his loan move from Crystal Palace.

The visitors welcome Manchester United starlet Jesse Lingard into their squad on the start of a 93 day loan deal until the end of the season. Manager Oscar Garcia has a virtually full strength squad to pick from with only Craig Mackail-Smith, Andrew Crofts and Will Hoskins long-term absentees.

The teams fought out a tense 1-1 draw at the Amex earlier in the season with Woolford opening the scoring for Millwall and Ulloa equalising for the home side.

My prediction? 3-1 Albion. 2 for Ulloa and 1 on debut for Lingard.

Possible Albion starting 11:

Koosh, Bruno, Upson, Greer, Ward, Ince, Stephens, Orlandi, Buckley, Lingard, Ulloa

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Orlandi, Ince and Buckley having fitness tests this morning.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Only 3 stars in the title, no club badges, who's the Refs assistants and 4th official? This result will only go one way. Shame on you BBBW

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
3 points in the bag , simples only because there is no poxy poll :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Which set of fans will be louder singing "We hate Palace more than you" ?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
BBBW thread, back to basics. Like it. Should be an easy 3 points now the poll has been banished :ffsparr:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Only 3 stars in the title, no club badges, who's the Refs assistants and 4th official? This result will only go one way. Shame on you BBBW

Badges are a no no.

At least there's no poll

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
wheel loose

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Just left Cardiff, another last minute decision to go to the game. Last two games I have seen us play are a draw against Yeovil and defeat against Derby, shirley today is the day for 3 points.........

2-1 to the Albion

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Were defiantly loose. Just saying.

2-0 to the Albion, one each for Len and Jesse, the latter being a wonder strike from 22 yards as he cuts in from the left, going past two defenders. You have not been charged for this information.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Thank god for BBBW. If we're not loos can someone please shoot Perseus and make sure he never starts a matchday thread again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here