Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA coach to away games.

Russ

Rust Man
May 4, 2013
Just wondering what your thoughts are on using one of the coaches that BHA organise to travel to away games. Plenty of people on here moaning about British Rail at the moment so a coach to Millwall might be the answer.

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Think you might be a bit late I'm on the blues away coach and that's full it wouldn't surprise me that the others are as well as its a sell out

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Do BHA organise coaches? I've used Seagulls Travel previously, and they put on an excellent service. Supporters club do them too, but I think you need a bobble hat to use them., again, an excellent service.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Plenty of people on here moaning about British Rail at the moment so a coach to Millwall might be the answer.

What is British Rail ?

Russ

Rust Man
May 4, 2013
Do BHA organise coaches? I've used Seagulls Travel previously, and they put on an excellent service. Supporters club do them too, but I think you need a bobble hat to use them., again, an excellent service.

I meant Seagull Travel. I presume this is a coach though and not a trailor on the back of a tractor?

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
Thanks very much, looks rather cheap for a trip to wherever for £3.25. I might have to do it soon. I would be on my lonesome though. Does the bus ever get any singing on the trip up to wherever?

I use it for almost all away games I attend and can safely say ive never heard any singing on it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here