Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pass me the sick bag!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
She is not the only one...I get 5 a day as well...oh! get it now...it's a pop at the Daily Mail...welcome to the (blinded ) hate club...

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Nothing against the girl, but is she really 24?

Looks nearer 50 than 20.

Guess that's what shagging 300 people in 8 years does to you.

Saying she looks 50 is uncalled for and nasty. She may be a gormless, ugly, blubbery bint, but she doesn't look a day over 45.

Edit:Apologies, I now realise 45 is nearer 50 than 20.:lolol:

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
It may be petty but clicking that link lines their coffers - if you could paste the relevant info, I'm at a loose end tonight...

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
Mail headline says "I've slept with 300 people". No, you haven't SLEPT with 300, you've shagged 300.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
How many variations do they need of pictures of her with/without spectacles and book?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
And those are the best ones?! Dread to think what didn't make it!

To be fair, the photographer probably only had a couple of minutes before she laid into him.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
'First I chat to them a bit to make sure they're not dangerous or odd but once I know they are OK we go home together'

What a MESS

Sounds like a man's view of the world.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
'First I chat to them a bit to make sure they're not dangerous or odd but once I know they are OK we go home together'

What a MESS

I'd think she is probably the dangerous one......
Chlamydia, gonorrhoea, lice........

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
It was probably just the same half-wit 300 times.

Either that or the lighting is very poor in her local Supermarket to be able to attract 300 blokes to go home with her.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Good to see the Daily Mail reporting important news as ever.

A nyphomaniac, muslim extremists, NHS hate/racism and how to make your hair shiny seem to be dominating the front page of Mail Online at the moment.... obviously the goings on in Ukraine aren't deemed as important by the DM

You have to find your market. If for instance The Guardian or The Mirror was bought out by Murdoch and then became right wing would it be successful ? The answer is no, because people who read that are generally centre to left so would look elsewhere for their daily read. Their minds are already made up. So that is why the Daily Mail is a successful paper because it writes what ignorant, racist and bigoted morons like to read about.
I'm sure some people buy it for the excellent sports coverage ( cough)

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
This thread is no good without a complete address, her phone number and a large paper bag !!
Beggars cant be choosers when you fat, bald and 23 :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here