Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

multiple sclerosis

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Hi guy's, my daughter has recently been diagnosed with Ms and is doing a skydive in July to raise funds for their charity, if anyone can spare a couple of pounds it would be most appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this and a special thanks to Bozza for allowing me to post this. A link to the page is below. Thanks again, John.https://www.justgiving.com/jemma-turner1/

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
From a fellow MS sufferer... I wish her lots of luck.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Have made a small donation as it's an illness that's close to me and impacted people in my family, Good luck to your daughter she's a brave girl going for a skydive ( I couldn't do it ) Hope all goes well and she raises plenty of money.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Have made a small donation as it's an illness that's close to me and impacted people in my family, Good luck to your daughter she's a brave girl going for a skydive ( I couldn't do it ) Hope all goes well and she raises plenty of money.

Thank you so much, I know what you mean, I. Couldn't either.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Hi guy's, my daughter has recently been diagnosed with Ms and is doing a skydive in July to raise funds for their charity, if anyone can spare a couple of pounds it would be most appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this and a special thanks to Bozza for allowing me to post this. A link to the page is below. Thanks again, John.https://www.justgiving.com/jemma-turner1/

Good luck to your daughter, my mrs diagnosed with ms at 21. I'm sure she will have a blast on the skydive :)

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Thanks for your support guy's, it is really appreciated

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Thanks for your support guy's, it is really appreciated

Without knowing how much or little your daughters ms affects her, she may get something from this http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/wpress/articles/written-by-christine/the-spoon-theory/

Also the one single best piece of advice my mrs has been given about living with ms is that you either manage the condition or it will fully control you.

Feel free to drop me a pm if I can help in any way :)

Incidentally I arranged for this sponsor for my sons under 11 team

9u5adu9e.jpg

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Without knowing how much or little your daughters ms affects her, she may get something from this http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/wpress/articles/written-by-christine/the-spoon-theory/

Also the one single best piece of advice my mrs has been given about living with ms is that you either manage the condition or it will fully control you.

Feel free to drop me a pm if I can help in any way :)

Incidentally I arranged for this sponsor for my sons under 11 team

9u5adu9e.jpg

Appreciate that bud,this skydive she is doing is through th MS society, they have sent her a t-shirt and bits to wear on the day.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Thanks jabba & Norman very much appreciated. Have just bounced thread again as it had dropped down a page, not sure whether folk
look too far beyond page 1.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Apologies for keep bouncing this thread but it is the only way I can keep it on the first page. I have had some great response from fellow NSC s whilst on page 1,but nothing after it drops down. There are some very kind folk on these boards who have already donated to and offered caring words to my daughter, for this I thank you very much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here