Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England U20 coach appointed...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I heard this on the radio earlier and my observation was that I didn't know we had an U-20s.

I've heard of the Under-17s, 19s and 21s and, having just checked, they are the only ones listed on the FA site under the 'England' tab.

So, it sounds a rather dossy job.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I heard this on the radio earlier and my observation was that I didn't know we had an U-20s.

I've heard of the Under-17s, 19s and 21s and, having just checked, they are the only ones listed on the FA site under the 'England' tab.

So, it sounds a rather dossy job.

The U19s coach has the best job - he / she gets players for 2 whole years. I bet the U21 coach is gutted to lose the 19 year olds as well.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Regardless of how important the job is in relation to other age groups, it's a travesty that a clown like Boothroyd has got the job.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
It is quite astounding really. That Greg Dyke rant worked a treat didn't it....

Just shows once you are on that managerial merry go round you are nicely set up even if you are incompetent. Pay offs and new jobs, lovely jubbly. It's stuff like this that makes it increasingly difficult to give a toss about English football, other than the Albion.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
That is very odd isn't it. Firstly who or what are the Under 20's? And if it is a valid job, why the **** would you want someone like that as manager.

Very odd.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here