Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Healthy " eating in Brighton

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Outstanding.

The thrust of the story, buried in the fourth or fifth paragraph, is that over half of the 2,500 eateries in Brighton & Hove have a five-star hygiene rating, so the Arsegas has a headline screaming the five have a zero-star rating.

Nice.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
One of the recently prosecuted restaurants mentioned in the article have called me in to quote on sorting the kitchen floor out 3 times in the last 5 years. Always too expensive lol and it was disgusting. Great to see they were fined over 3 times the price quoted to sort the floor.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
My company supplies hygiene products throughout Sussex, suffice to say that almost all restaurants with poor ratings don't want to spend any money on cleaning products.

Having said that watching the cleaning operatives in even NHS food areas and many many other places makes me cringe.

benefit of our company is that we know very well which places we would not eat in, even if they paid us! you would all be genuinely horrified if you saw what goes on in the majority of eateries.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I could tell you many filthy, disgusting, depraved, inhuman things that went on in a catering establishment that I used to work in but I don't want to upset anyone on here so I won't. It was bloody lonely on my own in that burger van too.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
I could tell you many filthy, disgusting, depraved, inhuman things that went on in a catering establishment that I used to work in but I don't want to upset anyone on here so I won't. It was bloody lonely on my own in that burger van too.

Well I laughed

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
I've used the Indian kitchen for years, best take away around as far as I'm concerned, never had any problems.. I'll continue to do so too ...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here