Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scents to attract the ladies....

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Or men if that's what takes your fancy! :safeway: Anybody got any secret fragrances out there they bank on getting lucky with? Summer on it's way, any seasonal recommendations? I often use spicebomb by victor & Rolfe which I like but bit bored of it now so think I need a new pheromone!!!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Sex Panther.

60% of the time it works every time

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
rohypshelics

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Unforgivable Woman

from

P Diddy

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Depending on how sophisticated your taste is in women there is the unique and very earthy 'John Westwood Musk' that I recall pervading a railway compartment enroute to a game verses Pompey. Combined with the irresistible allure of body hair, tattoos and a big bell - guaranteed to turn a ladies head (the other way), failing that it will down an elephant at 100 paces.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
41vSucJKK%2BL._SY450_.jpg
:kiss:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
a1000.jpg

Got some of this gear back in the 90s due to lack of dating website availability but apart from boosting my carp catches did little to improve my bingo hall conquests , but if mixed with a dash of old spice its deadly in lidls .

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
A good curry or chilli in the run up to going out should help in emitting the most romantic of scents whenever you play a little tune on the bum-trumpet later on that evening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here