Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lord Bracknell 1 0 Bowelotti

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I'm very pleased to announce that we've had some excellent news. Lord B had an appointment with the oncologist yesterday evening and we were told that, following some pretty gruelling treatment since last June, his scans revealed no signs of cancer.

Obviously he's going to be closely monitored and he does have the dubious pleasure of a small operation to double check that all has been kicked into touch but this is much better news than we could ever have imagined.

Lord B has a jolly good analogy to describe the current situation - 10 minutes into the game the opposition scores twice. All seems doomed. But remarkably, at 85 minutes, the home team find themselves four goals up. In theory, the opposition could score three more goals and steal the match but the likelihood of them doing so is remote.

We'd like to thank everyone for the superb support you have given us. It has made a difficult journey so much more bearable.

PS. Lord B qualifies his analogy by hoping, desperately, that Brezovan isn't actually in goal!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Olé, Ed & Roz.

Screw Hull & Wigan, this is proper important news :clap:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Superb but not unexpected news, Lord B has always been great in a fight!

:)

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Lovely stuff.

I only know the two of you as posters on these boards but am very happy to hear this news. :thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Good news. Glad things are going the right way.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Great news comrade. Best wishes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here