Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Full Time Job Vacancy

Posted with Permission.....

My company is looking to employ our first, non family, full time member of staff. The job is being advertised with a couple of local agencies from next week, but beforehand, I wanted to offer it the NSC community as I believe the demographics of some of the regulars on here might suit.

The official job title is 'General Assistant / Trainee' but the right person will be someone who is happy to get stuck in from day one, picking and packing our orders, whilst wanting to learn the job from top to bottom. So what I'm really looking for is a right hand man / woman who, in the not too distant future, I can be confident of leaving to their own devices and overseeing the general day to day running.

You are not going to get rich, but we have committed to paying the living wage (£7.65ph, regardless of age) topped up with bonuses and pension after probation period and regular pay reviews. We are a small company, and are just moving from a home based setting to our new premises on the industrial estate in Lancing. The right person joining us now has the prospect of growing with the company.

You don't need to be Einstein, but the ability to communicate in the correct fashion (no text slang!) and not wanting to reach for the calculator for simple maths is a must.

The hours are good. 9-5 Monday to Thursday and finishing about 430 on Fridays. Never on a weekend, so you will have no problem getting to all but the long haul mid week away games!

As Bozza said. Think this is a first for a job to be on here as a sticky, so no idea if it will work out.....

Full job spec along with email address and how to apply is here: http://www.a4labels.com/pages/vacancies-at-a4-labels/9136

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
NSC at it's best. Well done

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Good stuff! Good luck with finding the right person and with growing the company. Employing the first non-family member is a huge step for any business; I wish you much success.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Having a high post count is just as good as a CV. Get applying,

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012

My company is looking to employ our first, non family, full time member of staff. The job is being advertised with a couple of local agencies from next week, but beforehand, I wanted to offer it the NSC community as I believe the demographics of some of the regulars on here might suit.

The official job title is 'General Assistant / Trainee' but the right person will be someone who is happy to get stuck in from day one, picking and packing our orders, whilst wanting to learn the job from top to bottom. So what I'm really looking for is a right hand man / woman who, in the not too distant future, I can be confident of leaving to their own devices and overseeing the general day to day running.

You are not going to get rich, but we have committed to paying the living wage (£7.65ph, regardless of age) topped up with bonuses and pension after probation period and regular pay reviews. We are a small company, and are just moving from a home based setting to our new premises on the industrial estate in Lancing. The right person joining us now has the prospect of growing with the company.

You don't need to be Einstein, but the ability to communicate in the correct fashion (no text slang!) and not wanting to reach for the calculator for simple maths is a must.

The hours are good. 9-5 Monday to Thursday and finishing about 430 on Fridays. Never on a weekend, so you will have no problem getting to all but the long haul mid week away games!

As Bozza said. Think this is a first for a job to be on here as a sticky, so no idea if it will work out.....

Full job spec along with email address and how to apply is here: http://www.a4labels.com/pages/vacancies-at-a4-labels/9136

Very decent for paying living wage. Good luck with filling the vacancy.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Well done kingcole for posting this on here as it gives one of the NSC family a chance to apply.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Asking for a friend. Will the candidate be able to f*ck about on the Internet all day?

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
Absolute credit to you and Bozza for placing on here, hope you have success in finding right person, sure many will be keen. Im looking for weekday work to fit in myself in Eastbourne / Bexhill area as currently happy in weekend / nights job, if I were closer would certainly apply, even by what you have posted you seem a decent employer and its a good opportunity, from experience there are not too many of those locally !

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Great idea Kingcole, best of luck to any who apply, you seem like a genuine, likeable employer. By the way I now keep getting an ad banner for A4lables at the top of my NSC page.:thumbsup:

By the way I love the irony... A Sticky for a job that involves adhesive lables.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Magnificent gesture to give NSC an option to apply - very commendable

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just for full disclosure: [MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION] is paying for this advertisement as part of our 'sponsored sticky' programme, but it does seem to be a very good win/win opportunity, so I hope an Albion fan is able to take this opportunity.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I believe that you mean "NSC at its best".

I regret to inform you that on this occasion your application has not be successful.

Neither has yours!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Can we have a poll to vote on who should be the successful candidate, it could even be a knockout competition like the worlds hardest animal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here