#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why is his current value only £4M ?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He has an eye for a pass too and learning when to play it is clearly something Garcia is working on, but he is clearly quickly emerging as a fine young player.

Clearly has a wonderful future ahead of him and he appears to be in the perfect place at the moment.

Clearly.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
What a load of shit haha brilliant. 4 million, talk about pick a figure out of the air.

Another player they've scouted was Mohamad Salah, they reckon he'll be worth £60 million one day :lol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
So glad I clicked that link. If I hadn't, I may never have known who Kate Upton was :love: :drool:

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
I honestly think Solly will become a much more valuable player for us than Incey, and that's saying a lot because Rohan is rapidly becoming one of my favourite albion players. Can't be too long till both of the get some form of recognition from the England youth set up?

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
So he is worth more than Bridcutt was already? Fantastic, let's sell him. Now. We can sign another Ulloa for £2.5 million and give the remaining £1.5 million to Ulloa to make him stay.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
So he is worth more than Bridcutt was already? Fantastic, let's sell him. Now. We can sign another Ulloa for £2.5 million and give the remaining £1.5 million to Ulloa to make him stay.

#burkeoutcommanderin

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here