Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC adverts

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
That bloody game of war banner is making my App Store open up to download it on every page, any chance I can stop this? Doing my head right in

Up the Albion, out with game of war

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That bloody game of war banner is making my App Store open up to download it on every page, any chance I can stop this? Doing my head right in

Where, in the top right?

No ads should cause anything else to open unless you click on them.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Some stuff about similar affairs here don't know if it's the same issue but it seems not to do with NSC per se.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Get Windows

:sent from my iMac:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've just navigated around on my iPhone a fair bit and not had it all.

However, I've found a similar report on the Google Adsense community pages so I've added a similar report to it.

I should be able to block it if I knew the URL that the rogue ad banner was coming from, but that's difficult if I don't get it myself at all!

PoG

Oct 29, 2013

However, I've found a similar report on the Google Adsense community pages so I've added a similar report to it.

I should be able to block it if I knew the URL that the rogue ad banner was coming from, but that's difficult if I don't get it myself at all!

First try I got it, Games of War, opened Games of War - Fire Age in app store.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet

Seems as though it's sorted now, thanks

Edit. No it's not GRRRRRRR

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing

I kept on getting this about half an hour ago. I got so frustrated I had to come off northstandchat for a bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here