Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
ulloa-l229-1385167_478x359.jpg

Ulloa has found the net five times in a row

PUBLISHED
06:00 27th February 2014
by Adam Tighe
We are not far away but we need to play 90 minutes in the same way, with that intensity and try to take charge of matches"
Leo Ulloa
In-form frontman Leo Ulloa feels Albion can return to winning ways against Millwall on Saturday by replicating Monday night's second-half performance.*
The Argentinian is confident Albion will be successful if they produce a similar display as they did after the interval of their FA Cup loss at Hull City.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “We left Hull with a good taste in our mouths because we ended the game dominating and attacking; there was more intensity.
“We need to go out with this same mentality in every game that remains – and start games like that.
“We are not far away but we need to play 90 minutes in the same way, with that intensity and try to take charge of matches.
“Hopefully this match serves us well as a lesson learned and we can go on to pick up points. I think at the end of the Hull game we did ourselves justice.”

ulloa-l229-1385175.jpg

Ulloa after finding the net at the KC Stadium
The Seagulls suffered back-to-back defeats for only the second time this season when Wigan Athletic and the Tigers both secured 2-1 wins over Oscar Garcia’s men, and Ulloa says the side must respond at The Den.
He said, “We need to go out there to win; we need to go out and chase the three points.
“We know Millwall will be difficult but all of the games are and we have had a few days between matches to rest.
“We have come off a home defeat to Wigan which, on the way we played, we didn’t deserve but we can’t slip up.”

Ulloa scored against Hull in both fixtures
Meanwhile the striker hit his fifth goal in successive matches at the KC Stadium and is looking to continue his fine goalscoring form.
“I don’t think I’ve ever had as many games in a row scoring goals but I just hope it doesn’t end here.
“I want to keep converting chances because that is the best way I can help the team.
“I’m happy, I feel better and I don’t have any problems so I hope to keep going in the same way.”

UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES
Albion v Reading:
Saturday 8th March, kick-off 3pm
Albion v QPR:
Tuesday 11th March, kick-off 7.45pm
Albion v Ipswich Town:
Saturday 22nd March, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here