Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Scottish strip

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
image.jpg

Could make Scotland a laughing stock in football. Oh, er, hang on...........

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Scotland's new away strip "is a fun, modern interpretation of one of Scotland's most iconic jerseys and pays homage to the colours of Lord Rosebery," according to the Scottish FA website.
"First worn in the 1880s and continued throughout the next two decades, Scotland played in the primrose hoops which were synonymous as the racing colours of racehorse owner Archibald Philip Primrose, Lord Rosebery, who was an early patron of Scottish football," the SFA said.
Reacting to the new kit, Brown said: "It will certainly make us stand out from the crowd, and that's exactly what we will need to do to qualify for Euro 2016.
"There is a lot of optimism ahead of this campaign and the new away kit will help us make a bright start."

......of course it will.........

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Awful. Even worse than Gillingham's.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I like it. Imagine GG in that!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
It's strange. I feel like I should hate it. Everything about it screams "take the piss". Remember those rhubard & custard sweets? It's like that.

And yet...and yet...there's something about it I'm quite admiring too. England's away kits are generally deeply dull. Probably with good reason. This isn't. Yeah, I think I like it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Shite.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Rather a reflection on the state of Scottish football though that I actually have no idea who any of those five players are.

I assume they are players rather than just a bunch of blokes picked up to model it after being spotted on Sauchiehall Street?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here