Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horse racing tip.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Karam Albaari at Kempton 5.20. It's 14/1 so thought it might be worth a quid or two. Good luck if you back it :)

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
£1ew on for me, too. Thanks stss.

enterprise

Jul 12, 2010
Karam Albaari at Kempton 5.20. It's 14/1 so thought it might be worth a quid or two. Good luck if you back it :)

I can't get within a furlong of a winner at the moment so why not .... Some added info would be good ie is this guesswork or from a good source. Thanks anyway

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Sorry lads. Came on strong but a poor start, nearly nicked 3rd. And no it wasn't just a random selection :(

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Better than most I'm backing at the moment! The Cheltenham war chest needs replenishing over the next 2 weeks so all help greatly received!
I've mostly been an observer of the racing the past couple of days. Little value and short price favorites destined to lose! Got 1 more bet on tonight though, I do like Kempton!

enterprise

Jul 12, 2010
I've mostly been an observer of the racing the past couple of days. Little value and short price favorites destined to lose! Got 1 more bet on tonight though, I do like Kempton!

Feel free to share!! I'm missing a trick as I tend to ignore the all weather and have never concentrated on it. Love the jumps game but the going simply makes the game impossible at the moment. The only good thing is that Cheltenham ground will be completely different, all the form from the winter won't count (horses in big handicaps from the last month or so will be bottomed anyway) and bookies will make some price mistakes that hopefully we can take advantage of. Going to a long 4 days otherwise ..

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Feel free to share!! I'm missing a trick as I tend to ignore the all weather and have never concentrated on it. Love the jumps game but the going simply makes the game impossible at the moment. The only good thing is that Cheltenham ground will be completely different, all the form from the winter won't count (horses in big handicaps from the last month or so will be bottomed anyway) and bookies will make some price mistakes that hopefully we can take advantage of. Going to a long 4 days otherwise ..

I love the jumps too but as I say I find it so hard to find decent value there. Completely agree though now is the time to pounce on the pricing errors made by the bookies. As for my bet I had Global Explorer, Bajan Bear and Premio Loco in a treble but please don't follow! I don't think Bajan represents much value anymore backed it at 17/2.

enterprise

Jul 12, 2010
I'll watch and cheer them on for you then. Good luck
Jezki now very over priced for the champion hurdle and some value starting to appear if you can second guess what's running in which race elsewhere. Waiting for more firms to go nrnb

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here