Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the minimum David Moyes needs to do to keep his job for next season?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'm guessing that getting to the last 16 in the Champions League and sixth place in the Premier League won't be enough.

Does he have to reach the Champions League final to balance out the relatively poor form in the League?

Answers on a postcard! However, it is deliciously enjoyable to watch the current struggles...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Sign Peter Brezovan for £2M

I can envisage Sir Alex telling Moyes to sign a big keeper called Peter, as it worked for him. It would certainly work for us!

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Don't think the Glazers would be too impressed if they fail to qualify for the Champs Lge, as surely the value of their 'franchise' would dip and so would their ability to fleece their cash cow?

Meanwhile on the pitch United look like strangers - all hoof ball or pass backs, overpaid charlies.

Great atmosphere.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Just had a quick glance at the Redcafe forum and it's absolute meltdown on there. Puts our reaction to last nights poor performance in the shade somewhat.

'I swear to god this is like watching Ireland under Steve Staunton. Pathetic'. :lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
he'll be given this season, being out of the top 4 by end of year will see him out.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It will be unusual for their fans to see their season completely over with two months of it still left.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Second leg prediction: United will be leading 3-0 and then they'll conceed a comical OG to lose the tie in the 94th minute. Nailed on.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Failure to qualify for CL 2 years in a row would be curtains for Moyes, if not dismissed before that.

To stem their decline, they will spend massive this Summer in a desperate bid to compete next season. I expect loads of players will go due either to age, or those simply not good enough but who earned medals riding on the back of match-winners who took them over the line like RVP and Rooney.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here