Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greece Olympiakos

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Just watching a bit of ITV in the hope that MU get spanked and De Gea makes a howler.

Impressed with how those home fans make an intimidating atmosphere. Why can't we do that we are too nice. :)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Man Utd have some incredibly skilled players, the ability to push an arm in an opposition players throat and immediately go down oneself looking innocent takes some learning.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I never liked Sir Alex, but I take my hat off to him. He's a clever bugger, he knew that the players at the club were either past it or not up to the required standard, when he quit. Now Moyes is left looking like a :tosser:. And of course now it's all gone titties up there, people think it's because he left. A Canny Scot.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
This is great news. I have waited years for Utd to not get in to Europe and get knocked out the Champions League. Should happen this year so hopefully they will struggle to sign quality players for next season without CL. Best of all, who will their millions of plastics around the country claim to support? Will it be Liverpool because handily they also wear nice red shirts? Or maybe Manchester City - aren't they the Man Utd reserves? Perhaps Peterboro as they are managed by someone called Ferguson? After all, most of them have never even seen them play live, so what's it matter. Maybe a useful unexpected consequence will be another few youngsters in blue and white shirts around Sussex.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ordinarily I'd want Utd to win but I'm enjoying the implosion too much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here