Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nsc Fantasy Formula 1 2014

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Hello , with the new Formula 1 season just around the corner please feel free to enter this brilliant competition run in conjunction with the F1 Fantasy racers game ,
please follow link below then search for NSC RACERS 2014 League number 611 the password is Oscar (case sensitive) , you can choose 2 strategy's either a set group of drivers @45 million budget or a 40 million budget with driver changes throughout the season .

Will post regular updates eg pre race memory joggers and post race why didnt i pick him reports , good luck .

http://www.fantasyracers.com/

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
All done, I love F1 so this is right up my street thanks. :thumbsup:

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
You have probably already seen it , but i forgot to mention the Bonus Box feature , which enable a race by race bonus point addition to your scores .

1. Winning margin = 5 bonus points
2. Lead Lap = 15 points
3. First Retirement = 20 points
4. Fastest Pit Stop= 10

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
done all the reg thing,but they don't send me an e-mail to activate my account,maybe it's because I'm not in the UK???

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
done all the reg thing,but they don't send me an e-mail to activate my account,maybe it's because I'm not in the UK???

I will have a look at it from my end to see if there is a way round this .

Ok ive had a look and nothing obvious as to why you would not get a conformation email .

I have a invitation option where i pass on your email addy and name to the comp organisers then they send you a invite to join , perhaps this maybe a way round it but im really not sure tbh , so if you so wish you can pm me your email and name and try it that way .

Last edited:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Sounds good, will join once home from work.

Sadly, I'm sure it won't allow me to have my true fantasy F1 line-up; Alonso as both drivers.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I will have a look at it from my end to see if there is a way round this .

Ok ive had a look and nothing obvious as to why you would not get a conformation email .

I have a invitation option where i pass on your email addy and name to the comp organisers then they send you a invite to join , perhaps this maybe a way round it but im really not sure tbh , so if you so wish you can pm me your email and name and try it that way .

I contacted them directly yesterday,as yet still no reply

beginning to feel like Paul Di Resta

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I am in

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I contacted them directly yesterday,as yet still no reply

beginning to feel like Paul Di Resta

If you're the fella with the @orange.fr email address, it's because your ISP is blocking emails from the website. Your account has been activated though, so try logging in again.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm in. Interested to see how the 40M v 45M participants fare.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here