Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Millwall

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Time to draw a line under a couple of bad results and move on.
Kuszczak

Bruno~Greer~Upson~Ward

Stephens~Ince~Orlandi

Buckley~Ulloa~Lualua

Subs: March.

Lualua is almost certainly better off the bench, but is also playing well enough to justify starting. There is also the exciting March to come on when Buckley's hamstrings break again. I'm not sure if Ince will be fit enough to play, he limped off last night, but I've stuck him in anyway....because I can.

:blush:

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
It's good to focus on the next game and the likelihood of several positive changes to the starting line up.

Your team looks good, although I'm not sure that KLL will start. Plus there is a question over Ince's fitness.

So maybe Andrews for Ince and March for KLL? However I suspect that Lopez might get the nod....

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'd be more than happy to see the OP's selection start this one, however I expect Andrews will be back in to cover for Ince and I wouldn't be surprised to see Lopez in again.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Kuszczak

Bruno~Greer~Upson~Ward

Stephens~Ince~Orlandi

Lopez~Ulloa~March

Lopez is starting to come good, he's starting to pick out Ulloa with regularity and knitting things together in midfield. I'd start him with March on the otherside.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Kuszczak

Bruno
Dunk
Upson
Ward

Stephens
Ince
Orlandi

Buckley
Ulloa
March

Subs :
Ankers
Calderon
Greer
Andrews
Lua Lua
Rodriguez
New Loan Striker *hopefully

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
i would go with an atacking team against millwall and can we start to move the ball quicker as i feel we move the ball at snails pace and up the tempo

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here