• Other - please state

Votes: 59 25.9%

• Total voters

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
[MENTION=153]perseus[/MENTION] for putting a sodding POLL in the Official match thread :nono:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] please make sure you include "Oscar's iPad" in this poll, as per wellquickwoody's thread.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I don't like to blame players for a lack of ability. It isn't their fault. A lack of effort is different, but if a player isn't good enough, you can't really blame them.

We all know Peter Brezovan isn't the most consistent 'keeper we have ever had but he doesn't pick himself.

As strange as it might sound considering his relatively decent performances and two goals over the two games, if you have to blame someone - and it isn't as simple as that - I would probably reluctantly point the finger at Leo Ulloa for missing that header in the first game. Had that gone in, we would have surely won.

But as I said, I don't think you can realistically blame any one person for our exit.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
FFS. Looks like I'll have to go for "Other".

Edit: I see the iPad came under "Oscar".

I've gone for Other anyway, as I suspect it's probably a combination of the Illuminati, the New World Order, and Ian Holloway.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
That f'ing lino, the f'ing bar, f'ing bad luck oh and Brez of course if he wants to be a spectator he really should be in the crowd paying for a ticket like the rest of us!

But probably the most to blame was Leonardo Ulloa for missing a sitter to put us 2 up at the Amex... last nights game may not have been needed then!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ashley Barnes for not being here anymore. And Crofts for getting injured. Our only two goalscorers bar Leo.

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
If Leo had put away that header just before half time we may well have gone on to win.............or maybe lose 2-3, who knows?

I put the blame on our opponents who went and scored more goals than we did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here