Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your favourite crisp?

What's your favourit crisp? (inspired by Ernest)

• Total voters

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Frazzles
Quavers
Cheese and onion
Salt and vinegar
Roast beef
Wotsits
Prawn Cocktail
Ready Salted

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Quote Originally Posted by [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] View Post
"So you don't think questioning the manager after a gutless, spineless performance is sensible ? Maybe you'd just prefer childish polls on animals or your favourite crisp ?"

Reply from [MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION]
"I'd sooner vote on my favourite crisp than allow you to post some reactionary drivel after an FA Cup defeat at the hands of premiership opposition."

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Do a CRISPS WORLD CUP or SHUT UP. (Once the UK Comedy Cup is over, of course).

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Do a CRISPS WORLD CUP or SHUT UP. (Once the UK Comedy Cup is over, of course).

Didn't we have one not that long ago? I seem to recall something CACK like Frazzles got to the final.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Generally cheese and onion,but I do like some of the poncy crisps they bring out at Christmas,such as roast turkey flavoured with port and stilton and an essence of brussel sprout!

Last edited:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Multiple choice answers required.

Rubbish poll.

btw, do you think Oscar should feck off?

OG probably only eats fruit. What a tw4t. If he had a good Quaver we'd have won last night!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Nik Naks Nice'n'Spicy
Monster Munch Flamin' Hot
Walkers DEEP RIDGED Flame Grilled Steak

END OF STORY.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I used to LOVE the "Fish N Chips" and "Chicken N Chips" ones we got in our tuck shop at primary school.

I haven't seen them in probably 15-20 years though. :down:

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
Does anyone remember a flavour called Savoury Vinegar? Purple packet by Smiths crisps...absolutely loved them.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm not sure you can have Frazzles and on the same poll just flavours. Frazzles are bacon flavour. I like bacon flavour but don't like Frazzles as they irritate the roof of my mouth and leave crumbs and gop all over one's fingers. On the same note you can have ready salted Hula Hoops, ready salted Kettle chips, ready salted Walkers, ready salted Pringles. All the same flavour, all very different. No, no, no. This poll is the reckless folly of an amateur. This is how family's millions get squandered.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Where's the I don't like crisps option? ???

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I rarely eat crisps these days but funnily enough I had some beef hula hoops just this morning. Nice enough. However anyone over the age of 20 shouldn't really have a favourite crisp, one should have moved on to more mature tastes by then. Something repellent about seeing fully grown people stuffing crisps into their faces. Especially chubby office women, the ones who can't resist picking up another Krispy Crème (which by the way are disgusting themselves) as they stroll past the treat table in the office. That shrug of the shoulders and screwed up smile on their face as they say "Ooh, I shouldn't but hey!" Inside she screams "YOU REALLY SHOULDN'T YOU FAT BITCH. SPANK ME". Grim.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here