Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Similarities between the 1st half last night and the playoff second leg

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Complete lack of desire by the Albion team. No passion. Looked like they'd forgotten all they knew about the game. No leader on the pitch.

Maybe we just can't handle the really big games?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Are the other dozen threads on the same subject not good enough?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Is there an NSC rule that you cannot start a second thread about a game? Sincerest apologies. I wasn't aware of it.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Is there an NSC rule that you cannot start a second thread about a game? Sincerest apologies. I wasn't aware of it.

From last night, it's going on to be the 325th thread.

No, it isn't a big game thing. Gus Poyets ego happened for the play-offs where as last night we were simply tactically wrong and outplayed.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Different manager and only 4 players started both games so not really sure who the 'we' is that you refer to.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
From last night, it's going on to be the 325th thread.

No, it isn't a big game thing. Gus Poyets ego happened for the play-offs where as last night we were simply tactically wrong and outplayed.

I would have assumed an ego would make you want to win a big game

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

You could easily have included this latest whine in the other negative thread you started.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You have to take Saturday's game results into consideration , Hull had an easy 4 nil win at Cardiff and didn't over exert themselves. We fielded 5 players who looked knackered after going for the draw in the Wigan game and truthfully needed another day to recover.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Makes me seriously wonder wether we deliberately lost last season to Palarse and the same last night.
From orders given by the Albion hierarchy !!!
Maybe me being very cynical but I do wonder sometimes.

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
Makes me seriously wonder wether we deliberately lost last season to Palarse and the same last night.

That would only really make sense if we had someone in the hierachy who had connections in the international gambling business.........

**Please note, i am clearly joking and mean nothing by the above tongue in cheek comment.**

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
You could easily have included this latest whine in the other negative thread you started.

Look, I'm really really sorry. Is it OK if I ask for your approval before I start any more threads?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Sometimes you have to lose on the way to winning the jackpot.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Look, I'm really really sorry. Is it OK if I ask for your approval before I start any more threads?

You started one moan fest and your comments on here would fit in quite nicely there.

Why the need to add to the angst infesting this place today with yet another load of moaning?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
We played like Derby at the Amex last year. Annoying, but not really annoying cause we still won 2-1. Annoying because it meant we could not relax against Derby and have a party.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We played like Derby at the Amex last year. Annoying, but not really annoying cause we still won 2-1. Annoying because it meant we could not relax against Derby and have a party.

Like Derby at the Amex last year - apart from the result, the performance, the context, the quality of the opposition, and the competition. Apart from that though, yes I was very much reminded of that game myself.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Like Derby at the Amex last year - apart from the result, the performance, the context, the quality of the opposition, and the competition. Apart from that though, yes I was very much reminded of that game myself.

:lol: The world of Perseus is a magical place

I'd love to know what he feels the similarities are :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here