Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A joke

daveyboy1973

Feb 5, 2010
bexleyheath
All tonight has done has **** our threadbare squad up even more!!!! An absolute fucling joke!!! Who the **** is running this club???? I'm sick of hearing about ffp when everybody else doesn't give a **** about it! Does anybody really think there are gonna b sanctions?????? Either we r serious about going up or let's b honest and say it like it is

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
All tonight has done has **** our threadbare squad up even more!!!! An absolute fucling joke!!! Who the **** is running this club???? I'm sick of hearing about ffp when everybody else doesn't give a **** about it! Does anybody really think there are gonna b sanctions?????? Either we r serious about going up or let's b honest and say it like it is

I don't quite see your point?

You wanted us to put out a reserve team in an important cup match that would've been lucrative if we'd won?

On the FFP side. I don't blame TB for not wanting to spunk 14m of his own money every year to keep the club going FFP or not.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Painfully bad English. And text type is not welcome here. I have passed your details on.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I can't wait for the punch line.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here