Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A dozen tackles in the first 45 minutes.........

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
.......were made by the Albion according to the Guardian!
Didn t count them myself but a feckin damning stat if correct!
Who is our leader on the pitch, the one who drives us forward and rallies those players around him ffs?! :rant:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Bbc confirmed this .Danny Mills was shocked by this stat. Then with a midfield with powder puff Lopez...slow caskey and Keith backwards Andrews does this surprise anyone.

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
Who is our leader on the pitch, the one who drives us forward and rallies those players around him ffs?! :rant:
We appear to be physically weak and have skilful players who can't tackle and until this is addressed we are going nowhere.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

About average or even above average. I thought both games, but especially the home game had more tackles per game than normal.

http://www.whoscored.com/Statistics

What is low, are shots and shots on target per game, especially the latter.

When Hull fouled Ince out of the game, we were threatened to overrrun them as we had the midfield, but Bruce did something about by deliberately fouling Ince and bringing on their subs. Outwitted more than outcheated though. They worked really hard at their game and their starting players were tired out with ten minutes to go. We just needed a bit more quality (like Will Buckley).

We missed Bridcutt as well as I thought we might against the better teams.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here