Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Utterly Unbelievable

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I just cannot believe the gaul of Albions commercial dept **** me what bad timing !!
As if you would feel inspired after that performance to buy anything tonight online or this week even !!:ffsparr:
This is the Email I have just recieved at 22.25 from Albion.
Im sure you all have them in your inbox somewhere !!

Dear Barry

Our FA Cup campaign may have ended for another season at Hull City this evening, but we wanted to thank you for your fantastic support in the FA Cup this season.

Our Wembley FA Cup Final dreams will have to wait, but there is still so much to play for and and you can now take advantage of some fantastic merchandise offers to ensure you are fully kitted out for our next big Championship game at the Amex against play-off place rivals Reading a week on Saturday.

The Seagulls Superstore has up to 50% off replica kit, training wear and much more and to thank you for your continued support we are offering you the chance to redeem an extra 10% off any orders of £30*. Just use the promotional code below at the checkout stage.

Promotional code: FACUP242 ****ING EMBARRASSING:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
I could think of something far better to print on the back of his shirt, and its NOT a number if you catch my drift !!!!

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
No doubt they had 2 versions ready depending on the result, this one and a ' we're on our way to Wembley so get your shirt version', but agree that poor timing. For at least 24 hours they should act like fans and be pissed off.

have they never heard of spending a little time for reflection?

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
I just cannot believe the gaul of Albions commercial dept **** me what bad timing !!
As if you would feel inspired after that performance to buy anything tonight online or this week even !!:ffsparr:
This is the Email I have just recieved at 22.25 from Albion.
Im sure you all have them in your inbox somewhere !!

Dear Barry

Our FA Cup campaign may have ended for another season at Hull City this evening, but we wanted to thank you for your fantastic support in the FA Cup this season.

Our Wembley FA Cup Final dreams will have to wait, but there is still so much to play for and and you can now take advantage of some fantastic merchandise offers to ensure you are fully kitted out for our next big Championship game at the Amex against play-off place rivals Reading a week on Saturday.

The Seagulls Superstore has up to 50% off replica kit, training wear and much more and to thank you for your continued support we are offering you the chance to redeem an extra 10% off any orders of £30*. Just use the promotional code below at the checkout stage.

Promotional code: FACUP242 ****ING EMBARRASSING:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

So is the actual promo code: 'FACUP242 ****ING EMBARRASSING'

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
No doubt they had 2 versions ready depending on the result, this one and a ' we're on our way to Wembley so get your shirt version', but agree that poor timing. For at least 24 hours they should act like fans and be pissed off.

have they never heard of spending a little time for reflection?

Exactly !!
some people wont get home who went to Hull, until four or five in the morning to be confronted by that !!
Very poor on Brightons part.

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
So out of touch with supporters it beggars belief. One wonders who had that brilliant idea in the Club offices. Another own goal. They just don't get it do they.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
So out of touch with supporters it beggars belief. One wonders who had that brilliant idea in the Club offices. Another own goal. They just don't get it do they.

Nope. It would appear not.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials

No, HO, they really don't.
I'm fed up with this spam from them.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
A touch insensitive I think Baz a bit like turning up on the widows doorstep the day of her husbands death and asking for a blow job!

Who ever is in charge of Brighton's marketing needs to be give the Spanish archers! Those terrible clackers in the play offs and this, they could have waited till the morning at least.

If we are supposed to be maximising the income then these jokers are doing the exact opposite, they certainly are with me, yes a lot of gall but they stand a chance of having it shoved up their arse!

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Well, it certainly worked for me. After watching us stick a clown in goal and play a reserve side that showed all the fight of a tin of six year old tuna in the first half this evening when there was a realistic chance of a first appearance at Wembley in a generation, I've been inspired enough to buy £50 worth of merchandise including a goalkeepers shirt with "Gimp 1" on the back

Geniuses in the marketing department

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here