Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

when will the supporters start supporting

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
when will the supporters start supporting the team,i have never heard so many moaning and bad mouthing and slagging of the whole club about this and that,ok we have lost a game but there is a very big game at millwall saturday,so lets get together and start SUPPORTING THE ALBION:albion2:.we are only 4 points away from the play-off place and a game in hand so the season is far from over,still time to get in a loan or two in and who knows so come on stop moaning and get behind the :clap2:SEAGULLS:clap2:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Paul, time and a place. Not now. Binfests in play...

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Oh yes, because there are only 2,000+ of us going on Saturday and I am sure we'll all just scream abuse at the boys in yellow and slate them each and all. Only reason for going.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
when will the supporters start supporting the team,i have never heard so many moaning and bad mouthing and slagging of the whole club about this and that,ok we have lost a game but there is a very big game at millwall saturday,so lets get together and start SUPPORTING THE ALBION:albion2:.we are only 4 points away from the play-off place and a game in hand so the season is far from over,still time to get in a loan or two in and who knows so come on stop moaning and get behind the :clap2:SEAGULLS:clap2:

Here Here!!! But there's not a chance of beating Millwall :wink:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

It's only the cock minority, calm down.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Unreal isn't it. Barring the token meltdown on here after a bad result, which is always going to happen, it does seem like a sense of perspective has gone walkabout for a few fans.

Whilst the goals haven't exactly been flowing, anyone that can honestly say they're disappointed with sitting 8th after all the pre-season madness and the ludicrous injury list early on needs a head check. We're still in with a shout of playoffs and if our finishing improves just a little bit we're going to start knocking them in for fun, especially considering the amount of times we've hit the woodwork in recent games!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

did u get the result right? i know you said 2/1 but can't remember who too

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I am all for supporting the team, but in the immediate wake of a game I think it's reasonable to discuss things sensibly that you think were poor. I don't think a lot of people do, but after a game is still a good time.

Before/during a game, however, people should be as supportive as possible and try to get behind players.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
I went and 1st half we were shocking and second half we played better but the damage was done in 1st half. And we all need to get behind the team and keep the faith

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Said on another thread that I'm usually very objective and calm about the Albion win, lose or draw but tonight just really got to me. We were poor tonight. Gifted Hull the first and wanked about for the second. No urgency, none. Lost with a whimper.

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
I think a lot of tonight's frustration has got more to do with a wasted opportunity. Given our current league form, the fact that with the exception of Ulloa nobody seems capable of scoring and the way that the group of teams above us are slowly pulling away, a good performance tonight would have given the whole club and its supporters a big boost. Instead, we produce an absolutely dire first hour with several players appearing either incapable or disinterested. We also leave out our best goalkeeper and replace him with one who is well-known for his clangers. And all this on television, when there was an opportunity to show our team at its best. That's why we're frustrated.

Seagulls56

Oct 20, 2013
When players who earn the money they earn stop using the excuse of there tired cause they played twice in three days it's just pathetic. I'm not worried that we lost it's the way we lost which angers me first half we didn't even looked fussed !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here