Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of two halves....

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
First half, normal defencive set up, hardly any chances, no passion, Spanish Rodney(was he actually there???), poor keeping away from home again from Brezovan...
Second half, Lualua attacking winning free kicks, getting players pushing forward supporting each other, not so much sideways sideways, getting the ball forward quicker and we almost got out of jail.
What will happen Saturday??? We all know what will happen Saturday.........Moral of the story, attack is the best form of defence and goals win games, not clean sheets. Will we ever learn or must we always wait until it's to late. That was the most lack luster, passionless, gutless performance I think I have ever witnessed in a 5th round cup match first half. If we had actually approached the game like an all or nothing cup tie, I honestly believe we would have won tonight. This negative, crappy, boring defencive football has cost us again. As for your first choice keeper sitting on the bench in a bobble hat,,,,,,well I think enough other threads have covered that one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here