Dec 30, 2013
Under Leo's mouth
Ulloa:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

League- 18 Goals in 36 Games.

FA Cup- 3 Goals in 3.

21 Goals in 39 appearances.

:angel:

something to be proud of.

technically Ulloa has played almost a full season of games now so you could say it count!

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Who's going to get the rest ? Crofts may get some not this season though....If we can keep Ujjoa next year will be our year....the 1st half tonight was crap with crap goals they (hull) we just not as crap as us 1st half and hull have a crap crossbar..
Now on to crappy Millwall .
Just go for it now Oscar attack attack like you said you would.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013

FA Cup- 3 Goals in 3.

technically Ulloa has played almost a full season of games now so you could say it count!

Till the summer when we sell him for pittance and unable to find a replacement. Barber will be happy as he'll be nearer to his bonus in getting our debt down to FFP rules. Might make a few thousand pound profit as well.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Who's going to get the rest ? Crofts may get some not this season though....If we can keep Ujjoa next year will be our year....the 1st half tonight was crap with crap goals they (hull) we just not as crap as us 1st half and hull have a crap crossbar..
Now on to crappy Millwall .
Just go for it now Oscar attack attack like you said you would.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Why is he an idiot? Looking at that list then most could be gone in the summer.

Because we are 8th in the league, we have had a massive injury list. We are in transition and for me the idea that we would be looking at relegation without Ulloa is the statement of someone who knows funk all about football or the Albion or our squad. We are better with him of course but most of those players will be with us next season and if we can add a few and stay injury free we will be in the top 6 again. Get a ****ing grip.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Because we are 8th in the league, we have had a massive injury list. We are in transition and for me the idea that we would be looking at relegation without Ulloa is the statement of someone who knows funk all about football or the Albion or our squad. We are better with him of course but most of those players will be with us next season and if we can add a few and stay injury free we will be in the top 6 again. Get a ****ing grip.

Cut the swearing out at me. I asked a question and if you can't answer me without swearing then put me on ignore or bypass my replies. Ulloa has been the reason why we're knocking at the play offs and without him then we'd be mid table or lower. You say next season we'll be in the same position or better than think you'll be wrong. Clubs will be queuing to sign Ulloa and by the way we seem to sell our players then he'll be gone if the price is right then we'll be back to square one when we sold Murray and spend the next couple of seasons finding a player like Ulloa again. No need for the 'F' word, that is used for Palace fans on here.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

FA Cup- 3 Goals in 3.

Yes. BUT WE NEED MORE THAN ONE OF THEM. Sorry about the caps.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The thing is though, we HAVE actually done well without Ulloa for most of this season. Actual facts and evidence > your brain.

And now we don't have Barnes or Crofts, the only 2 who actually scored for us over that period.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here