Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Itv commentary

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Was wondering if the ITV pundits and commentators can kiss Hull city's ass anymore. Embarrassing

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Yes completely agree. So biased and gave Brighton little credit for the pressure we put on towards the end. Disgusting comments.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Agree don't think they could been anymore biased if they had rocked up in Hull shirts on, "with city till I die" tattooed on their forehead.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
You should have tried the 5Live commentators. Didn't bother talking about Brighton at all pre-match, informed us that the game had kicked off but then didn't mention what was happening for the first four minutes. Then said they'd go through the teams but only ran through Hull's. Luckily, we could just about pick up Radio Sussex when they started talking about the Champions League.
Why do they bother putting on commentaries of games they're clearly not interested in?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Embarrassing that the commentator mentioned Calderon's sending off v Newport, but hadn't done his homework to know that it had been rescinded by the FA.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
They all love Steve Bruce though don't they. Rather than that downbeat foreigner Oscar who's not very exciting to the media.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
To be fair its not like we gave them much to get excited about is it and were saying we usually play much better.........which we do!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The general lack of research they'd done on us was embarrassingly amateur. So many ill-informed remarks about our players.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Embarrassing that the commentator mentioned Calderon's sending off v Newport, but hadn't done his homework to know that it had been rescinded by the FA.

Thought that when it was said, Made Calderon sound like a dirty player when it was only half a story.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
So people are saying that ITV football coverage is terrible? Remarkable.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well, they did at least capture all three goals tonight. You can never take that for granted.

This was between numerous shots of a fat old egyption in the stands in the first half in particular whilst the game was going on. Which, given our performance, was actually something of a blessed relief.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Luckily ITV are being stripped of their club football. BBC get the FA Cup from next season and BT get the Champions League from the 15/16 season.

Just internationals left now, and its a matter of time before they lose them too.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
It was a terribly biased commentary. I got the impression that little, if no research had been done. I'm not convinced that either of the commentators had seen the original tie, either.

The gulf in class between BT Sports coverage and ITV's was massive. The difference is, BT Sport have only been doing it 6 months!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I thought we tried to play decent football if we win our next three games I will have forgotten about what could have been.
Would have been nice if master Dunks effort had gone in. Well done the fans that travelled to Hull. I:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:to you all

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It was a terribly biased commentary. I got the impression that little, if no research had been done.

That's not true, they mentioned 1983 :jester:

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Surpassed themselves by suggesting that Obika should have been on earlier and that David Lopez was lucky to have been on the pitch for so long having created nothing. (Apart from the small matter of our goal.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here