Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No disgrace

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Much better in the second half, might have taken it to extra time. Solly should have scored.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
We were up against a PL side halfway up the league away from home. No shame in losing and we gave them a hell of a fright in the 2nd half.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
I wouldn't say it was a disgrace but really wasn't very good was it!

We looked very tired in the first half but much better in the second. Hull are a good side and they only won this game with a flukey goal and an off-side goal. of course we weren't at our best but i never expected us to win this game, we should have taken our chance at the AMEX.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I have to disagree the first half was dreadful, no pace, no creativity, no life it was poor. Second half was much better but if we don't have players with pace we are hopeless this has been the same for the past 3 years to play the passing gaming properly we need more pace throughout the team.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Someone, I think it was Simster said this earlier. Hull-Championship squad players with a couple of Premiership players, us-league 1 squad players mixed in with tired Championship players. There was only going to be one winner. First half was still poor but 2nd half could well have forced an equalizer. No shame.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We were up against a PL side halfway up the league away from home. No shame in losing and we gave them a hell of a fright in the 2nd half.

We didn't really give them a fright. Improvement in the last 30 is probably a better description.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
What the hell were you watching? 65 minutes of absolute, total crap and then we come to life and realize we actually do have the players to win this type of game, if only we try..

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Solely should of scored wtf are you on?

I'm sorry, did you not watch the game? if he'd hit it a bit harder and not straight down the keepers throat...oh, forget it, I don't know why I'm bothering.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I'm sorry, did you not watch the game? if he'd hit it a bit harder and not straight down the keepers throat...oh, forget it, I don't know why I'm bothering.
If my granny had balls she be my grandad. If your logic is to be taken at face value we should of won 1-0 if only Brez had saved the first two_Oh why am I bothering.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here