Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for a vote of confidence in Oscar - In or OUT ?

Oscar IN or out ?

• In

Votes: 267 90.8%
  • Out

Votes: 27 9.2%

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You're NOT FUNNY.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Do we need one of these crap threads every time we lose. I know Ernest is attention seeking but getting boring now.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Seriously now, when did being a supporter lose the 'support' bit? We're 8th in the league and, ignoring tonight's match, have hardly been poor recently, what exactly would OG have to do to win people over? If it's anything less than 'win the league' I'll be astonished.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Stop using the mirage of trolling to hide you idiotic views please, everything you post Ernest is absolute trash.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Fence.

Not been given the opportunity to bring in or keep players required to push on. However to stuck on one formation and one way of playing.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
In for me although I am one of his biggest critics with the formations he insists on playing. If he doesn't start playing a more positive at home then I could change before too long. I accept he is learning and its his first season in England, but he has to develop and learn how to get out of this division and I have seen little sign of any flexibility to date. Hope that changes because I think he would be a wonderful Premier league manager for us. I just don't think he'll get us out of the Championship playing this way.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
What would you have done with our WORLD CLASS squad against Premier League opposition then?

In fact.. what would any manager have done. Maaaaaybe played PIG.. that's about all I can think of.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here