Jun 5, 2011
rosie-kmita-240214-l229-1378451_478x359.jpg

Rosie Kmita was delighted with the team's performance yesterday

PUBLISHED
09:05 24th February 2014
by James Hilsum
Hopefully this will benefit us massively over the next few games."
Rosie Kmita
Rosie Kmita was delighted with the team’s performance, as Albion women recorded a huge win over Worthing Town.Kmita netted five goals in a 17-0 victory to set up a clash with Chichester in the final on 13th March.
She told seagulls.co.uk, “I’m really happy with the overall performance today and with my goals as well.
“When I first came here I played in the diamond system, so it was good to get a bit more freedom today playing out wide.
“I’ve never played in a match as one-sided as that, but these games happen sometimes and it was good to spread the goals around the team.”
The winger believes today’s result will greatly benefit the squad going into the next few games, and is looking forward to the final against Chichester.
She added, “This was a good game for us, as we were able to bring elements of our training sessions into a match scenario. Hopefully this will benefit us massively over the next few games.
“We’re all looking forward to the Chichester game now; cup finals are never easy and there’s always more pressure surrounding the match, but if we keep to our normal game then hopefully we can get the result.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here