Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Hull is on ITV 4 tonight.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I have just spoken to a mate and he did not realise that we were on the TV tonight. It has probably been flagged up before so before all the nasty ones amongst you start saying ,yes and Ww 2 has finished,Barnes has left,etc, I thought I would mention it. So there!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For those people who like asking the same question every single week, while refusing to acknowledge the answer is exactly the same:-

Is there a live stream?

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I have just spoken to a mate and he did not realise that we were on the TV tonight. It has probably been flagged up before so before all the nasty ones amongst you start saying ,yes and Ww 2 has finished,Barnes has left,etc, I thought I would mention it. So there!

Nice one Rogero. I spoke to a mate on the blower last night who is a life long Albion fan(like myself of course) and he had no idea the game was on ITV4 until I told him. So it's a :thumbsup: from me. Fingers crossed for a win later. :albion2: A brace from Obika. You heard it here first.

A safe journey to all those making the long trip up. Respect.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Didn't hull get promoted last season, how come we are playing them? ;-)

It's all in the past but IF we had beaten Hull in the league game at their place at the beginning of last season(and all points thereafter had stayed the same) we would have been the Premier League team in this fixture. All ifs and buts. Fine margins though.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's all in the past but IF we had beaten Hull in the league game at their place at the beginning of last season(and all points thereafter had stayed the same) we would have been the Premier League team in this fixture. All ifs and buts. Fine margins though.

One mistake from Bruno led to their goal.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

I doubt it.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
That round thing is a good invention. What will you call it? :smile:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Is there an ITV4 HD? I'm guessing not and we'll have to put up with dreadful picture quality?

I said as much this morning. Amazing isn't it, how we now can't cope without HD. I never complained before HD was invented, but now it's like watching through a mesh!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here