Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So the penny has finally dropped: Back up sought for Ulloa

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
We really really need a target man type striker as backup. Bringing on Obika/CMS/Hoskins/Rodriguez for Ulloa means we have to completely change our style. If we are trying to protect a lead and Ulloa is knackered, this is not ideal.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
the time is right , the other contenders did us a huge favour on Saturday , so we must grab this dog's chance with both hands....Fryatt , Becchio would be good.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'd be aiming for Luciano Becchio if I were OG - proven striker, out of favour...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'd be aiming for Luciano Becchio if I were OG - proven striker, out of favour...

It has been mentioned on the Loan window thread that Becchio is IN the Norwich 25 man squad, so won't be going on loan anywhere.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Yes the title of this article interested me, in stark contrast to the content of it, which didn't really say anything about the matter.
I think I'm right in saying that, apart from Ulloa, our last player to score in the Championship was Lopez against Birmingham on 11 Jan. Here we are six weeks later. We need our midfielders, and particularly our wide players, to start scoring goals.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Has Obika even travelled with the squad to Hull ?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Vellios of Everton ?

is he still there
if so might be good the guy looked very useful what I have seen of him

lets just hope they (the club) don't go the headless chicken route

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here