Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno Appreciation Thread

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
I know some don't agree, but for me Bruno is one of our top drawer players and has been outstanding this season. Hope he's given a new contract.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I think he has improved, however still at fault for the needless corner given away for the 2nd goal on Saturday. I think we need to keep him, love Calde to bits but Bruno offers a little bit of class.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I know some don't agree, but for me Bruno is one of our top drawer players and has been outstanding this season. Hope he's given a new contract.

:thumbsup: Top man shingle. Someone had to say it. He is flair. And he plays at right-back. A flair right-back is a thing to treasure.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Sign me up to the appreciation society. When on his game I think he's my favourite player to watch.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Bruno is clearly a much better all round footballer. A class above anybody else in our team when on song.

However it must be said that for all Bruno's silky skills, Calde does actually score and assist a lot more goals, despite being seen as the more solid option in defence.

On the whole though, through general build up play and fleet of mind and foot, I think Bruno offers more to the team.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I love Calderon more, but Bruno is clearly better. I thought he was fantastic verses Wigan! He showed a lot of determination getting forward and getting the side a goal. He chased everything!

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Bruno is great going forward but terrible at running back.In fact he just walks back.On his day I do enjoying watching him.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Bruno was probably MOM against Wigan for me. He's improved hugely under Oscar, maybe he was getting used to the league last year. He's easily better than Caldy btw Mark.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here