Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4 points off playoffs, 1 game in hand & 1 replay away from the FA Cup QF - I'M ANGRY

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Can't believe some people on NSC sometimes.
As the title says, 4 points off play-offs with a GIH and a replay against Hull which could land us in the Quarters against a beatable Sunderland.
People are trying to find someone to blame now!?
THA'S FOO'BALL!
Learn to enjoy it.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
This season has been fantastic IMO. To deal with the problems we've had whilst maintaining a cup run and playoff chance is fantastic!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
True, but you're basing that on a load of "ifs" and assumptions. IF we win our game in hand and IF we beat Hull away tomorrow, things will look more promising. And then we are 4 points off 6th place behind in-form teams Reading and Wigan.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yesterday I really noticed how 'easy' we have it, at home, and how dull that can be.

The last 15 minutes was, Donny aside, the most animated me, the kids, and most people around us have ever been at the Amex.
Except for the 80 minute leavers.

Obviously winning 1-0 would have been preferable, but it's good to clear the cob-webs out.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
True, but you're basing that on a load of "ifs" and assumptions. IF we win our game in hand and IF we beat Hull away tomorrow, things will look more promising. And then we are 4 points off 6th place behind in-form teams Reading and Wigan.

I still couldn't give a toss.

IF we lose tomorrow, we've had a good cup run and bagged a good amount of TV cash.

IF we lose our GIH, there's still 14 games left to enjoy and aim for a top 6 finish.

Either way, I'm happy.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Ask yourself if the current position, at any time, is enough to warrant not going to a game again, or finding another team to support. If nothing could ever make you do that then have a good whinge whenever you like, but make sure your loyalty shines through.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I reckon you'd just smash your glass rather than worrying about how full or empty it was...

If we win at Millwall, and then beat Reading (again) at The Amex, we are quite likely to be in a Championship Play-Off position with 13 games left to play in the season.

OSCAR OUT!
BERK OUT!
ARCHER OUT!

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
One thing you have to take into consideration and that is NSC is such a small minority of Albion fans but do agree. Don't know what some people want from our team...champions league football next season probably oh and for Brighton to win this years World Cup.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
must say after watching the extended highlights I am more optimistic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here