Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll call for Hull

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Come on then, who's heading to the future Capital of Culture for some cup fun & frolics tomorrow evening?

Me plus two for starters. Oddly, I'm really looking forward to it.

Obviously the Albion will rain on my parade, but for now, I'm still full of enthusiasm :thumbsup:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Lack of public transport means a non-attendance from me, even though it's only 30 miles.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Big decision to make as I have tickets for Jack Whitehall tomorrow night but fancy a trip to the KFC too.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
me + 1

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Lack of public transport means a non-attendance from me, even though it's only 30 miles.
I thought you drive unless you have written off another car?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Son and I considered it but it meant him having tomorrow off and if it went to extra time and penalties it would mean getting home at 4 or 5 am so probably another day off. Doesnt worry me being retired but he has a young family and cannot really afford or justify the expenditure especially as it is on TV. I am certain that will be the view of many but what do the FA & EUFA care we are only supporters.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I'm rather keen on the idea of extra time & penalties. I'll feel like I'm getting maximum value for my £16.50.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
A quick blast along the M62 but as it's on TV and i haven't bought aticket in advance i can see me staying on the sofa, Bad fan...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I thought you drive unless you have written off another car?

Russ got his licence back after 12 months for totting up 27 points for speeding. His car is sitting on my drive (SORN) due to mechanical failure and when the finance is completed in September it will be scrapped. If he got an old banger to drive around the insurance premium would still be roughly £5k.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here