Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Women Win 17-0 vs Worthing Town

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It was 9-0 on 32mins. That means they haven't scored in the last ten minutes? Get rid.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Who are they playing? Bon Accord?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I presume this is a cup match against some local no-hopers?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
SSC Semi-Final, I think.

Rosie Kmita has scored her 5th to make it 11-0.

rosie-mollie-kmita-portrait-05dec13-ph-fz9q0868.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
With the way the women's game works, this is basically like the Albion men sending their first team out for a cup match against a Sunday League side.

The Albion women's team compete on a national level and pick and choose the best players in Sussex. Worthing Ladies have nine points from eight games this season against such league opponents as Rottingdean Village, Horsham Sparrows, Predators, and the ferocious-sounding Polegate Grasshoppers.

When I used to play, the Sussex County Cup was a fiasco, as the Albion won it every single year, winning finals by ten goals here and there. People would dread being drawn against them, because their standard was so far above everyone else's. At best, they should field a reserve team, as the men do in the equivalent competition. Where's the enjoyment or benefit for any of these other teams in getting smashed like that?

13-0 currently. Waine misses a clear chance to make it 14 from the edge of the box :rolleyes:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
W:79: GOOAALL!! Waine slots past Collins. #BHAFC 14 #WTFC 0

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
W:82: GOOAALL!! Merritt scores again with a strike at the near post. #BHAFC 15 #WTFC 0

Flipping hell, wait a minute (or two)

W:84: GOOAALL!! Green strikes with a cool finish past Collins. #BHAFC 16 #WTFC 0

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here